Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Dirty Minds at Work

Random snippets of conversations in my office this morning:

"... the Cable Guy came by. He didn't fix my cable, but I gave him some." (cookies that is).

" ... it comes with a hole and U can stick something long up in there." (the grill that is).

We have Xmas music playing and The Little Drummerboy comes on. Everyone automatically looks at me becuz they think I'm gonna make some crude joke. I told them I was not ALWAYS in the gutter. Then I rememinded them what a hit this song is in the Catholic Church.

"In my daddy's car it's U I really wanna drive!" - Prince, Dirty Mind

3 Comments:

Blogger Waddie G. said...

cute post...words are a powerful thing...one word (extra or missing) can create an entirely different meaning to a sentence.

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saturn-I am here to testify...you do not let one slip of the tongue get by you! (pun intended)- if something dirty can be derived from a conversation, YOU will do it! (me, too-I guess that's why we get along so well;) ) Thanks for the gift and the card-I really appreciate it!

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, I was just blog surfing and found you! Wow, I really like this one.
It’s such a pleasure to read your post …. Interesting! I was over at another site

looking at host

and they didn't go into as much detail as you, but nonetheless interesting.

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home